Body Shaper Breathable Corset
Get back your ideal curves safely with Mama’s Choice Body Shaper Breathable Corset. Soft and breathable, our corset helps to flatten and tone the stomach area.
1. Loop the corset around the waist, with the plain side on the inside and the side with hooks on the outside
2. Select the hook column according to the body size and attach the hooks one by one
3. Go about your day while the corset works to repair and restore your body shape
1. 70% polyester
2. 30% spandex
Awards We've Won
Awards We've Won
Frequently Asked Questions
Postpartum Adjustable Corset: helps restore postpartum body shape and has been proven to be effective in flattening and tightening the abdomen and waist. Body Shaper Breathable Corset: helps restore curves, flatten the stomach, tighten the waist area, and improve posture.
Both corsets use different materials, with different advantages. This difference affects the price of the Postpartum Adjustable Corset and Body Shaper Breathable Corset.
It is recommended to hand wash the corset.
Maximum weight for postpartum corset is 46-70 kg (depending on height)
Whether it's a vaginal delivery or a cesarean delivery, you can use a corset when you don't have a wet wound. However, consult your doctor first, because every mother's condition is different.
Our Body Shaper Breathable Corset is available in M and XXL. Their dimensions are as follows: L (width x length) - 25x66cm (ideal for 3-35 inches waistline) XXL (width x length) - 25x70cm (ideal for 37-39 inches waistline)
1. All mothers who gave birth either vaginally or by cesarean.
2. Every woman/man who has waist problem.
1. For mothers who gave birth by cesarean, make sure the cesarean stitches have healed before use.
2. Consult your doctor for the use of a corset after cesarean delivery.
Breathable Lady Mesh Firm Waist Trainer Belt, which is breathable, effectively suppressing belly fat.
Adjustable High Waist Tummy control Belt with 3 adjustable hook columns.
Slimming Body Shaper Sport Girdle Corset that can shape and restore body posture
Yes, but make sure the wound is already dry.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.